Students in the School of Graphic Communications Management are dedicated and innovative individuals with a passion for business, industry and technology. The Graphic Communications Management program caters to a variety of career interests and prepares students for a management role within the printing industries. Individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit will also find GCM appealing. Many of the school’s past graduates have gone on to start their own business.
Often, students who come to the GCM program are interested in:
- Business and Management
- Design and Production Software
- Graphic Design
- Machines, Computers and Networks
- Materials and Industrial Applications
- Photography and Imaging
- Printing Processes
- Layout and Typography
Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent with a minimum of six Grade 12 U or M courses including the following program specific requirements. Typically, a minimum overall average of 70% establishes eligibility for admission consideration; subject to competition individual programs may require higher pre-requisite grades and/or higher overall averages:
- English/Anglais (ENG4U/EAE4U preferred)
- Grade 11 U or M or Grade 12 U Mathematics (one of: MCF3M, MCR3U, MHF4U, MCV4U, MDM4U)
- Recommended: Grade 12 M Principles of Financial Accounting (BAT4M)
- The minimum grade(s) required in the subject prerequisites (normally in the 65-70% range) will be determined subject to competition
To learn more about Academic Requirements at Ryerson University, please visit Ryerson University's Admission Section.
Ready to Apply?
Ready to apply for the GCM Bachelor of Technology Program? Visit Ryerson University Admissions to get started.